Tuner–gStrings Free (Android app)
MoPub (a division of Twitter International company), Google/AdMob
1. What is personal information and what is processing of personal information
Personal information (or data) is any information relating to you and that alone or in cumulation with other pieces of information gives the opportunity to the person that collects and processes such information to identify you as a person. It can be your name, your identification number, your location data, or information related to your physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social life. Processing of the information means any action with your personal data, for example, collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, use, disclosure by any means and so on.
2. Personal information we collect
While we do not collect or otherwise process any personal information for our own purposes, some personal information is collected by our advertising partners’ software. This software is bundled within our product for the purpose of serving ads, in accordance with the respective privacy policies of our partners:
Please note that we keep our product free by showing ads.
For users within the EEA (where GDPR applies):
- The collection of your personal information is subject to your consent, as implemented by MoPub’s consent activity, when MoPub is used to serve ads.
- When an ad is served using Google’s AdMob SDK, none of your personal information gets processed, since the personalized ads option is turned off. We decided to opt you out from personalized ads in this case, since as of 05/25/2018 we did not find the information and tools supplied by Google adequate with respect to your privacy.
3. Who we share your personal information with
As per (2.) above, your personal information is shared with our advertising partners only. Both MoPub and Google may share your personal information with their respective partners in accordance with their privacy policies. The listing of these partners can be found here:
4. Changes to this notice
5. Contacting us
In the event of any query or complaint in connection with the information we hold about you, please email us at: email@example.com